Street smart: Promote your business all over town with custom vehicle graphics
Whether you operate one vehicle or a fleet of one hundred, vehicle graphics from KKP can put your promotional messages directly in front of a local audience that you otherwise might not reach with other forms of media.
Plenty of companies — large and small — that derive the bulk of their business locally can increase brand exposure and awareness with “rolling promotions” all year long!
Another good reason for putting your marketing in motion? Economy. One industry study says that vehicle graphics can be the most cost-efficient form of out-of-home advertising. It reports that car signs, truck graphics, trailer wraps and the like reach consumers at a lower cost-per-thousand impressions than other media.
With vehicle graphics, almost anything that moves can become your mobile billboard
You’d naturally think of cars, trucks and trailers when considering vehicle graphics. But, almost anything that rolls, floats or flies can be custom branded with your company name, logo and message by KKP:
• Food trucks
• Golf carts
• Personal watercraft (e.g., Jet Skis®, Sea-Doos®, etc.)
Big, medium or small — there are many great ways to go with vehicle graphics
Custom vehicle graphics from KKP can as large as a full wrap complemented by window graphics, or as small as a decal. Consider these choices:
• Full vehicle wraps: With a full wrap the entire car, truck or other vehicle is wrapped in a thin layer of rugged vinyl that displays your graphics in vibrant colours. They adhere firmly but are not permanent. When it comes time to take your vehicle out of service, fleet graphics come off easily. That's why operators of leased cars and trucks give auto graphics the green light!
• Partial wraps: As the term implies, partial wraps typically cover 25-75% of a vehicle’s surface. With these solutions, our graphic designers integrate your original paint colour into your custom vehicle graphic design.
• Window graphics: Many mobile marketers combine window graphics with their vehicle wraps to for maximum promotional impact. The rear window and some side windows can be wrapped in perforated-vinyl designs that allows partial visibility.
• Decals: Custom car decals, custom truck decals and similar solutions are designs printed on vinyl that adhere to your car, truck or trailer’s surface. Use this vehicle advertising for smaller applications such as your company’s logo or selected graphics.
• Other options: Looking for alternate ways to promote your business with vehicle advertising? Our solutions include vinyl vehicle lettering and numbers. They also extend to car-top magnetic signs and door-side magnetic signs.
One more way vehicle graphics go the extra kilometer? Even when parked between deliveries or service calls, vehicle graphics can serve as additional onsite signage at your place of business! See KKP to begin benefiting from these “24/7” promotional solutions.
Not sure what you are looking for?
I have worked with Tim, Bruce and team for approximately 10 years and have always found their products to be of the highest quality at a fair price. They have always been very accommodating with rush orders, very timely for large orders and understanding when changes needed to be made. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. I would, and have recommended KKP to anyone who was looking for a good printer. I am very appreciative of the good service received by KKP.
STARS Air Ambulance
Kinder Morgan Canada has been using the services of KKP specifically for over seven years. The service has been outstanding – staff continually do everything they can to complete our orders within our time expectations and the work is perfect each time out. Pricing is better than competitive and we appreciate that they personally take care with every order.